Northern MAX is a market-access focused 12-week accelerator programme that has been funded by City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council and AD:Venture
Delivery partners are DHEZ LTD (Digital Health Enterprise Zone) and innov8tive Minds Ltd.
The programme will start on the 8th of January 2018 and be based out of the Digital Exchange in Little Germany, Bradford.
During this programme the cohort will:
- Validate their technology and business models
- Create and test MVPs
- Be introduced to potential customers, funders and investors
Graduates from the programme will leave with a clear understanding of their growth strategy, funding options and market opportunity. They will have secured some sort of funding, tested their assumptions in live NHS and care settings, and have pitched to potential customers and investors.
Supporting organisations include:
- Various NHS organisations including Trusts, NHS England, NHS Digital. The cohort will have the opportunity to meet and test their tech with frontline and purchasing personnel including GPs, clinicians, public and private health and care organisations, NHRIs
- Various public sector organisations involved in the tranformation of health and social care services
- LEP Growth Hub, AD:Venture, Bradford 20:20, YHASN, Northern Health Alliance, Tech North, Translate
Due to the level of interest the deadline for applications has been extended till 5th Jan!
Go here for more details and to register your interest: http://ad-venture.org.uk/northernmax/