The Healthcare Club of the London Business School is happy to announce the kick-off for the Health Tech Challenge 2018! Join us on 21st February from 7 – 9 PM at the LBS Campus to learn more about the competition, pitch your idea to find team-mates and network!
To register (both to participate and to pitch) – please visit http://www.londonhealthtechchallenge.org/
What is it?
- A global healthcare innovation health-care innovation challenge
- A platform to connect students from the research community to students in other disciplines
- Provides mentoring from experts in the industry to the teams over the course of the challenge to turn ideas into business opportunities
- Guidance on pitching, building business plans and approaching investors
- An opportunity to win £10,000!
No matter what your background (engineering, medical, business, computing, design etc. ) – there is a chance for you to participate and create impact through this challenge! Log onto our website for more information, or contact us on email@example.com for any questions!
Looking forward to seeing a lot of you at the event!